Videos on Brainpop:
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Students are using the online editing program, Pixlr Express, to edit a play photo and reflect on their experience. The account is free.
- Download a play image in Google Drive
- Select 'Open With' and open the drop-down menu
- Select 'connect more apps'
- Search for Pixlr Express
- Select '+connect' to add Pixlr Express
- Now, the next time you open an image, you can 'Open with' Pixlr Express
- Experiment with the Pixlr Express features
- Have fun!
- Remember!! When you save your Pixlr Expressed image, save a copy or you will save over your original
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
The grade 5 students are collecting data for their Exhibition research and they need some help. Please answer the survey below:
This survey is for grade 4 & 5 only:
We viewed the Brainpop video below and took a look at pushes and pulls.
We used the game simulations to demonstrate pushing and pulling and the effect of gravity.
Pushing and Pulling: